E. Sue Huff & Associates, Inc. can help plan, facilitate and manage your next business conference. Our associates have many years of experience coordinating business, educational and sales conferences.
We are here to assist you with the entire process:
- Sales conferences
- Users groups
Marketing that WORKS!
Presented at the Community Foundation of Collier County Center for Non-profit Excellence -
CLICK HERE to view the entire presentation plus a few bonus slides. (It may take a few minutes for the entire presentation to load.)
2012 Thinking Outside the Box for non-profits seminar materials
More than 100 attendees took part in the 3rd Annual Thinking Outside the Box seminar on August 16th, 2012. The presentation notes and links below are being provided for those who were on our wait list and for those in attendance to review.
Our theme this year was CONNECTING the DOTS...
Meet the PRESENTERS - We had nine presenters this year, making it our biggest year ever. Read more about this years group, photos and bios: CLICK HERE.
- Connecting with your audience - Sue Huff presentation: CLICK HERE
- Suggested LINKS for posting SWFL press releases and calendar items - (Provided by E. Sue Huff) CLICK HERE to print or save.
- Connecting the obvious, listening and learning always - presentation by Kelly E. Capolino, Realtor and Founder of the Diamond Volunteer Program: CLICK HERE
- Connecting the world via the internet - Social-Impact presentation by Russell Tuff and Steve Rowe: CLICK HERE
- Connecting through video - Guerilla Media presentation by Hope Daley, Executive Producer: CLICK HERE
- Standard "ON-AIR" Release and Solemn Affirmation (Provided by Guerilla Media) CLICK HERE to save or print a copy.
- Connecting the community through the news media - presentation by Robin Calabrese of the Naples Daily News: CLICK HERE
- Connecting 20 important tips for grant writing - presentation by Mary Ellen Barrett, Vice President of Nonprofit Programs and Director of the Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNE): CLICK HERE
- Tips to guide you through the writing process (grants) - (Handout provided by Mary Ellen Barrett) CLICK HERE to save or print a copy.
- Connecting with your Board so they don't get bored - presentation by Arnold Klinsky, retired NBC TV GM from Rochester, NY: CLICK HERE
- Read more about Consent Agendas: CLICK HERE
- Has your organization or Board fallen into the Abilene Paradox? Are actions taken that are in contradiction to what the group really wants? Watch a short video that gets the point across in just a few minutes: CLICK HERE
- Connecting a winning image - presentation by Paul Kessen, President of Allegra Naples. CLICK HERE
- FootPRINT Fund Application - go to Allegra Naples website and download an application here www.allegranaples.com/why-allegra/footprint-fund
TIP/NOTE: It sometimes takes a few seconds for a presentations to load. If the presentation shows up as a black screen, don't worry... just click in the margin area and the presentation will appear. Just double click, for some reason PDFs from PowerPoint presentations have this quirk when loading.